Providers and Perspective Providers
Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency is committed first and foremost to our current and future clients. Our statewide provider partners are vital in the delivery of the highly-customized services needed to benefit those Please click here to read a message to potential new providers..
Contact GVRA Provider Relations
Phone: (404) 232-1998
Documents to Become a GVRA Provider
- for the vendor management form.
- for the vendor management form instructions.
Resources for Providers and Perspective Providers
- to read a Q&A related to the Outsourcing Provider Manual
- to read a letter detailing how provider payments are handled through an ACH.
- related to IPSE changes announced in July 2020.
- Click here to view a recording of a webinar from June 26, 2020 titled Provider Guidance and Follow-up. ACCESS CODE: 5L&?H99&. to view a transcript of the event.
- Click here to read a transcript of a webinar in May 2020 detailing changes to the Outsourcing Manual.
- Click here to view the webinar: "Collaborative Partnerships: Strategies for CRPs on Pre-Employment Transition Services."
- Click here for VR's Message to Prospective Service Providers.
- Click , and to read answers to questions related to Pre-ETS posed at a Provider Summit in Feb. 2020.
- Click here for resources from the February 28th Pre-ETS Training.