The Blind and Low-Vision Field Services division provides customized, comprehensive vocational rehabilitation to Georgians who are visually impaired.
The staff is specially trained to secure the employment of, and enhance independence and self-sufficiency for, visually impaired Georgians.
GVRA clients with visual impairments receive vision-loss counseling as well as all other necessary vocational rehabilitation. Organizations that employ the visually impaired may be trained in creating a successful work environment for individuals with blindness or low vision.
- Worksite Assessments
- Daily Living Skills Training
- Orientation and Mobility Training
- Access Technology Training
- Adjustment to Blindness Counseling
- Center for the Visually Impaired
- Savannah Center for Blind and Low Vision
- Vision Rehabilitation Services of Georgia
- Visually Impaired Foundation of Georgia
- Walton Options for Independent Living
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Georgia Academy for the Blind
- GEORGIA RADIO READING SERVICE (GaRRS)
Primary: (844) FOR-GVRA (+1 844-367-4872)
Email: [email protected]