Get Ready for Opportunities in Work
Students looking for an opportunity to explore work and post-secondary education opportunities may now apply to participate in a week-long experience this summer on the campus of the Roosevelt Warm Springs (RWS) Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center.
High school juniors and seniors will join their peers in work-based learning, career exploration and self-advocacy activities, all as part of the Get Ready for Opportunities in Work (GROW) program. Speak with your counselor TODAY to learn if you are eligible to apply!
Students also will participate in the following:
- Tour post-secondary programs and local industries
- Visit 7 Career Pathways offered at RWS
- Complete vocational assessments
- Develop a transition resource toolkit
- Enjoy cookouts and other fun activities
Dates available in 2023 are:
- June 5-9
- June 12-16
- June 19-23
- June 26-30
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
GROW is a program for students 14-21 offered by the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (GVRA).