Message from our Executive Director
Thank you for visiting the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency website. Our goal is to provide helpful resources to all our visitors, including current and potential clients, employers and disability community partners. We believe in expanding employment opportunities for all Georgians who choose to go to work, and our role is to ensure the needed supports are in place to make citizens with disabilities professionally successful.
GVRA is also committed to maximum accessibility of all electronic resources, including this website. Here, you will find the following information:
- Addresses and contact information for your nearest local Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) office
- Detailed explanations of the services each of our five programs provides
- The GVRA Client Services Policy Manual
- News releases and updates regarding agency operations
- Meeting calendars for our associated Boards and Councils
It is our pleasure to serve you. If you have comments regarding our website, please let us know at Communications@gvs.ga.gov.
Shawn Ryan, Executive Director