Students looking for an opportunity to explore work and post-secondary education opportunities may now apply to participate in a week-long experience this summer on the campus of the Roosevelt Warm Springs (RWS) Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center. Students with disabilities, aged 14-21, are eligible to attend the camp.
High school juniors and seniors will join their peers in work-based learning, career exploration, post-secondary planning and self-advocacy activities, all as part of the Get Ready for Opportunities in Work (GROW) program. Speak with your Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) counselor TODAY to learn if you are eligible to apply!
Students also will participate in the following:
- Tour post-secondary programs and local industries
- Visit 7 Career Pathways offered at RWS
- Complete vocational assessments
- Develop a transition resource toolkit
- Improve social skills through engagement with other students
- Live in a dorm for a unique college-like experience
- Have fun, while learning and GROWing!
Summer GROW dates:
- June 5th-9th: 18-year-olds and older
- June 19th-23rd: 14–17-year-olds
- June 26th-30th: 14-17-year-olds
To learn more about the campus of Roosevelt Warm Springs, visit Roosevelt Warm Springs | Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency
Roosevelt Warm Springs (RWS) Summer GROW Program Publications
To view more of GVRA's publications, click here.